Congratulations graduates on your outstanding achievement!
**Fall 2016 Graduation Ceremonies will be held on December 8, 2016 in the Arthur Johnson Gymnasium at 5:00 pm & 7:30 pm. Students must apply in the Student Success Center to know what Ceremony to attend.
To be considered as a candidate for a degree or certificate, the student must submit a formal application for graduation. It is the responsibility of the student to make certain that all requirements for graduation are completed. Graduation exercises are held twice a year at the end of the fall and spring semesters. Application for graduation is made in the Admissions/Records Office in the semester prior to anticipated graduation.
*Cap and gowns MUST BE purchased at the college store in order to participate in the graduation ceremony, after you have applied & been approved for graduation through the Student Success office.
Order by October 17, 2016 at 5:00pm to avoid a $40 late fee.
Cap and Gowns will NOT be available for pick up until two weeks before graduation.
Please remember all Nursing graduate candidates must purchase a pin and stole to be received at the graduation ceremony.
Health Information Technology, Medical Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant and Medical Lab Technician graduate candidates must purchase a stole that will be received with the cap and gown.
Returns are not accepted on cap, gowns, pin & stoles or invitations and late fees are non-refundable.
~INVITATION ORDERING TIPS ~
- Type your name EXACTLY as you want it to appear on your announcement.
- DO NOT type in all capital letters.
- Leave spaces between your First, Middle, and Last Name.
- DEGREE examples: Associates of Applied Science, Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, Certificate of Completion.
- Major Examples: Vocational Nursing, General Studies, Cosmetology, Nursing, Petroleum Technology
- If you are unsure what is your Degree or Major, please contact the Student Success Office.