Congratulations graduates on your outstanding achievement!
Panola College's fall graduation ceremony will be held December 11, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Carthage Civic Center at 1702 S Adams St Carthage, TX 75633.
Need to apply for graduation? The deadline is October 1, 2014. Please fill out the form below and return it to the Student Success Office.
Click here to order your caps and gowns!
*Cap and gowns MUST BE purchased either at the college store or through our online store in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Order by October 1, 2014 to avoid a $10 late fee.
Cap and Gowns will NOT be available for pick up until two weeks before graduation.
Please remember all Nursing graduate candidates must purchase a pin and stole to be received at the graduation ceremony.
Health Information Technology, Medical Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant and Medical Lab Technician graduate candidates must purchase a stole that will be received with the cap and gown.
Returns are accepted on cap, gowns, pin and stoles through the day of graduation. Invitations and late fees are non-refundable.
~INVITATION ORDERING TIPS ~
- Type your name EXACTLY as you want it to appear on your announcement.
- DO NOT type in all capital letters.
- Leave spaces between your First, Middle, and Last Name.
- DEGREE examples: Associates of Applied Science, Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, Certificate of Completion.
- Major Examples: Vocational Nursing, General Studies, Cosmetology, Nursing, Petroleum Technology
- If you are unsure what is your Degree or Major, please contact the Student Success Office.