Textbook Refund Policy
· NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WITHOUT AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT!!
- Textbooks can only be returned within ten days of the purchase date.
- Books must be returned in NEW condition for a refund, all textbooks have a 30% restocking fee. Books with writing, highlighting, earmarks, bumped corners, etc., will be refunded at USED retail price. Panola College Store reserves the right to refuse any item for refund based on condition in which the item has been brought back.
- Books purchased shrink wrapped cannot be returned for any reason including class cancellation.
- New or used textbooks with water damage are not returnable.
- DVD’s, CD’s, and books with computer software or access codes are not eligible for a refund or exchange. No exceptions.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable.
- ALL FALL & SPRING TEXTBOOK PURCHASES MADE DURING THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF THE RESPECTIVE TERM ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WITHOUT AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT!!
- Clothing, supplies, and other forms of general merchandise may be refunded or exchanged within ten days of purchase date.
- All original tags must still be attached to clothing items.
- Candy, drinks, and all health & beauty supplies are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Shipping fees and late fees are nonrefundable as well.
- No refund is available for calculators, hardware, software, and assorted computer supplies.
- All laptop and tablets are non-refundable.
Defective products must be reconciled with manufacturer according to terms of items warranty.
Online Orders for In-store Pickup:
Orders are held for 2 weeks or until financial aid charging ends (if paid for with financial aid), whichever comes first. All order disputes must be made within 24 business hours of receiving the order.
Thank you for shopping Panola College Store!